Numicon Pupil Books provide independent practice with in-depth, open questioning to challenge pupils in years 4 and 5, deepen conceptual understanding and develop mastery. This answer book provides model answers for Numicon Pupil Book 5, along with an introduction from Dr Tony Wing and a planning chart to show the key learning covered.
- Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results
- Rich questions will challenge pupils, deepen their conceptual understanding and develop mastery
- Independent practice to improve understanding and fluency, tried and tested in the classroom
- Fully linked to the Numicon Teaching Resource Handbooks and apparatus
- Meaningful open questions provide opportunities for discussion
- Complete answers to the Numicon Pupil Book questions are provided
We may have limited quantities of this item. If out of stock, this item is a special order product. Your purchase will be finalised at checkout and delivery will take approximately 12 weeks.