- This website is for your general information and use only and content and product prices are subject to change without notice.
- Whilst SkyRocket Maths makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information presented on this website and in accessing this website you acknowledge that the information and materials on this website may contain errors or inaccuracies. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available on this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Orders, pricing and payment
- All prices in our store are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and our store is hosted by Shopify (www.shopify.com). All payments must be made in Australian dollars only.
- All goods are sold inclusive of GST.
- We use Shopify payments and PayPal as our payment methods on our website. Note that you don’t need a PayPal account to checkout and pay with PayPal. PayPal accepts all major credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express.
- Schools that have a purchase order and wish to have an invoice issued for payment can select ‘Purchase order’ on checkout. Unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, the terms of payment for the goods provided with a school purchase order are strictly 14 days from the date of the invoice.
- Your placement of an order with us constitutes an offer by you to purchase goods from us on these Conditions. We may accept or reject orders we receive.
- All current prices for the goods can be viewed on our website and in our catalogue. The price you pay for the goods purchased via the website will be the price shown on our website at the time you place an order.
- If we are unable to successfully process payment for your order, then we may reject or cancel your order.
- If your order is incorrect for any reason, please contact us within 48 hours with your order number and descriptions of what you have received.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice below.
- All materials on this web site are the copyright of SkyRocket Maths or are reproduced with permission from other copyright owners. All rights are reserved. Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material. If you are aware of any copyright infringement, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
- Any downloadable material on this website is for personal use or the use of educational organisations and may not be modified, published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written permission of SkyRocket Maths or their copyright owners.
- This website may also include links to other websites that are provided for your information only. We take no responsibility for the materials contained in any website linked to this site.
- SkyRocket Maths will not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third party website or third party service provider including your web service provider service, Shopify payment services and your software. SkyRocket Maths reserves the right to determine whether we are responsible for any such malfunction or disruption.
- We may offer promotions including discount codes, vouchers or giveaways.
- These promotions will only be valid for specified periods, and any and all conditions must be complied with in order to successfully redeem or qualify for promotional benefits.
- We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify any such promotions, at any time without notice or consequence. Vouchers won as part of promotional competitions are not valid with any other offer, and are applicable to purchase prices only (excluding shipping costs).
- From time to time we may use quotations, photos and/or videos provided by you to us with your permission, for promotion and marketing on our digital channels (including, but not limited to: our website, our social media, our emails).
Last updated 1st October 2020