The student Explorer Progress Books support the activities in the Numicon Number, Pattern and Calculating 5 Teaching Resource Handbook and offer an opportunity for teachers to assess individual children and monitor progress. This pack contains 1 copy of Numicon Number, Pattern and Calculating 5 Explorer Progress Books A, B and C. Packs of 30 are also available.
- An opportunity for teachers to assess individual children and monitor progress.
- A great assessment tool, allowing teachers to gather evidence of children's achievements.
- Real-life contexts allow teachers to assess children's ability to apply their mathematical learning when faced with 'non-routine' problems.
- Each activity has space for you to offer support and encouragement to children.
- Children are free to record their answers in their own way, so teachers can see their thinking.
We may have limited quantities of this item. If out of stock, this item is a special order product. Your purchase will be finalised at checkout and delivery will take approximately 12 weeks.