The Numicon Geometry, Measurement and Statistics 6 Teaching Pack comprises a Teaching Resource Handbook and an Implementation Guide for teachers of children aged 10-11. The pack provides step-by-step activities and practice, with planning support and assessment opportunities, alongside advice on how best to implement Numicon in your school. This resource covers content in years 5 and 6 levels of the Australian Curriculum.
- Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.
- The Teaching Resource Handbook provides step-by-step activities for developing children's understanding of geometry, measurement and statistics.
- The activities are supported by practical planning and assessment opportunities, as well as milestones to help track progress through the year.
- Also included are photocopy masters and a series of investigations.
- All activities come from real classroom experience; extensively trialled with teachers and children.
- 'Low threshold, high ceiling' activities allow you to differentiate for every child through the same activity group.
- Topics are explored through real-life problem solving and discussion, allowing children to investigate.
- Activities include clear instructions, illustrations and a list of the concrete resources used to support learning.
- Photocopiable activities for home allow children to practise and discuss maths in a fun, engaging way.
- The Implementation Guide offers guidance on what Numicon is and advice on how best to implement Numicon in your school.
This item is a special order product. Your purchase will be finalised at checkout and delivery will take approximately 12 weeks.