The Numicon Geometry, Measurement and Statistics 5 Teaching Pack comprises a Teaching Resource Handbook and an Implementation Guide for teachers of children aged 9-10. The pack provides step-by-step activities and practice, with planning support and assessment opportunities, alongside advice on how best to implement Numicon in your school. This resource covers content in year 4 and year 5 levels of the Australian Curriculum.
- The Teaching Resource Handbook provides step-by-step activities for developing children's understanding of geometry, measurement and statistics.
- Accompanied by planning and printable photocopy masters, you can personalise to suit the needs of your children.
- The Implementation Guide offers guidance on what Numicon is and advice on how best to implement Numicon in your school.
- Activities are broken down step-by-step and include clear learning and assessment objectives.
- All activities come from real classroom experience; extensively trialled with teachers and children.
- 'Low threshold, high ceiling' activities allow you to differentiate for every child through the same activity group.
- Topics are explored through real-life problem solving and discussion, allowing children to investigate.
- Activities include clear instructions, illustrations and a list of the concrete resources used to support learning.
- Photocopiable activities for home allow children to practise and discuss maths in a fun, engaging way.
We may have limited quantities of this item. If out of stock, this item is a special order product. Your purchase will be finalised at checkout and delivery will take approximately 12 weeks.