The student Explorer Progress Book supports the activities in the Numicon Geometry, Measurement and Statistics 5 Teaching Resource Handbook and offers an opportunity for teachers to assess individual children and monitor their progress. This is a single book. Packs of 30 are also available.
- Supports the activities in the Numicon Geometry, Measurement and Statistics 5 Teaching Resource Handbook.
- An opportunity for teachers to assess individual children and monitor progress.
- A great assessment tool, allowing teachers to gather evidence of children's achievements.
- Real-life contexts allow teachers to assess children's ability to use and apply their maths learning.
- Each activity has space for you to offer support and encouragement to children.
- Children are free to record their answers in their own way, so teachers can see their thinking.
We may have limited quantities of this item. If out of stock, this item is a special order product. Your purchase will be finalised at checkout and delivery will take approximately 12 weeks.