This pack contains all the apparatus you need for the Numicon one to one approach in the classroom with children aged 9-11. This pack can be used alongside teaching both Number, Pattern and Calculating and Geometry and Measurement Teaching Handbooks. We also recommend you purchase a Numicon Pan Balance.
- 1 x 10 Numicon Ten Shapes
- 1 x Box of 80 Numicon Shapes
- 1 x Feely Bag
- 2 x Spinners
- 1 x Tens number Line laminate
- 1 x Card 1-100 Number Track
- 1 x 0-100 Numeral Cards
- 3 x 0-100cm scale Number Line
- 1 x Cuisenaire Rods - Small Set
- 1 x 1-100cm Cuisenaire Track
- 1 x Baseboard Laminates Pack of 3
- 1 x Coloured Counters Pack of 200
- 1 x 1 000 000 Display Frieze
- 1 x 0 to 1.01 Decimal Number Line
- 1 x -12 to 12 Number Line
- 1 x Fraction Number Line Laminate
- Numicon builds a deep understanding of maths through a multi-sensory approach.
- This pack contains apparatus for one to one teaching of children aged 9 to 11.
- Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.
- Numicon apparatus encourages children to reason mathematically through the use of concrete objects.
- The apparatus is suitable for Number, Pattern and Calculating and Geometry, Measurement and Statistics.
- Each Numicon Teaching Resource Handbook activity includes a list of the concrete resources used to support learning.
This item is a special order product. Your purchase will be finalised at checkout and delivery will take approximately 12 weeks.