The Numicon Group Starter Apparatus Pack C contains all the essential apparatus to teach a group of up to 6 children in years 5 to 6, and can be used alongside teaching both Number & Geometry based activities in the classroom.
- 2 x Box of 80 Numicon Shapes
- 4 x Spinners
- 1 x 0-100 Numeral Cards
- 6 x 0-100cm scale Number Lines
- 3 x 1-100cm Number Rod Track
- 2 x Coloured Counters Pack of 200
- 3 x 10 Numicon Ten Shapes
- 1 x Number Rods - Large Set
- 6 x Double-sided Baseboard Laminates
- 3 x Card 1-100 Number Track
- 3 x Feely Bags
- 1 x 1 000 000 Display Frieze
- 1 x 0 to 1.01 Decimal Number Line
- 1 x -12 to 12 Number Line
- 1 x Fraction Number Line Laminate
- 1 x 10s Number Line Laminate
- 1 x Magnetic Strip
- This pack contains apparatus for teaching children aged 9 to 11.
- Numicon apparatus encourages children to reason mathematically through the use of concrete objects.
- The apparatus is suitable for Number, Pattern and Calculating and Geometry, Measurement and Statistics.
- Each Numicon Teaching Resource Handbook activity includes a list of the concrete resources used to support learning.
- We also recommend you purchase a Numicon Pan Balance.
This item is a special order product. Your purchase will be finalised at checkout and delivery will take approximately 12 weeks.