The Numicon Starter Apparatus Pack B contains all the essential apparatus to teach a group of up to 6 children in years 3 and 4, and can be used alongside teaching both Number & Geometry based activities in the classroom.
- 2 x Box of 80 Numicon Shapes
- 2 x 80 Coloured Pegs
- 2 x Feely Bags
- 4 x Spinners
- 4 x 10s Number Lines
- 3 x Card 1-100 Number Tracks
- 1 x 0-100 Numeral Cards
- 6 x 0-100cm scale Number Lines
- 3 x 1-100cm Number Rod Track
- 2 x Coloured Counters Pack of 200
- 6 x Double-sided Baseboard Laminates
- 3 x 10 Numicon Ten Shapes
- 1 x Number Rods - Large Set
- 1 x Display Number Line
- 5 x Extra Numicon 1-shapes (pack of 20)
- 1 x 0-41 Number Rod Number Line
- 1 x 0-1001 Number Line
- 1 x Magnetic Strip
- Suitable to use in both Number & Geometry teaching, the Group Starter Apparatus Pack B contains all core materials needed to develop mathematical understanding in children aged 7-9.
- Numicon apparatus encourages children to reason mathematically through use of concrete objects.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months.
- We also recommend you purchase a Numicon Pan Balance.
This item is a special order product. Your purchase will be finalised at checkout and delivery will take approximately 12 weeks.