This pack contains all the apparatus you need for the Numicon one to one approach in the classroom with children aged 7-9. This pack can be used alongside teaching both Number, Pattern and Calculating and Geometry and Measurement Teaching Handbooks. We also recommend purchasing the Numicon Pan Balance.
- 1 x 10 Numicon Ten Shapes
- 1 x Box of 80 Numicon Shapes
- 1 x 80 Coloured Pegs
- 1 x Feely Bag
- 2 x Spinners
- 1 x 10s Number Line
- 1 x 1-100 Card Number Track
- 1 x 0-100 Numeral Cards
- 3 x 0-100cm scale Number Line
- 1 x Large Format Table Top Number Line
- 1 x Cuisenaire Rods - Small Set
- 1 x 1-100cm Number Rod Track
- 1 x Coloured Counters pack
- 1 x 20 Extra 1-shapes
- 1 x Baseboard Laminates Pack of 3
- 1 x 0-1001 Number Line
- 1 x 0-41 Number Rod Number Line
- Numicon builds a deep understanding of maths through a multi-sensory approach, developing children's fluency, reasoning and problem-solving.
- Apparatus, such as Numicon Shapes, dice or rods, provide structured images to enrich number understanding.
- This pack contains apparatus for 1-to-1 teaching of children at ages 7 to 9.
- Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.
- Numicon apparatus encourages children to reason mathematically through use of concrete objects.
- Each Numicon Teaching Resource Handbook activity includes a list of the concrete resources used to support learning.
This item is a special order product. Your purchase will be finalised at checkout and delivery will take approximately 12 weeks.