Register - Introduction to Numicon F-2 - face-to-face PD
Introduction to Numicon - full day face-to-face PD around Australia
Join us for a full day of face-to-face, hands-on PD exploring Numicon in Foundation to Year 2. Your trainer Rachel will introduce you to the Numicon Approach, Numicon resources, the Teacher Handbooks and implementation ideas.
Numicon Professional Development seminars are interactive sessions full of practical ideas and hands-on experiences that give Educators the knowledge and tools to successfully implement Numicon in their school or educational setting.
The Numicon PD program ensures that Numicon is used to its best advantage, releasing its potential to transform students’ attitudes towards mathematics, significantly increasing their achievements.
This course is suitable for;
- F-2 teachers
- Teacher aides
- School leaders
- Numeracy and Mathematics Coordinators
- Home school educators
- School and regional numeracy coaches
- Tutors and consultants
- $240 per participant - includes morning tea and lunch
Dates and Locations
- Adelaide - Friday 30th July 2021
- Sydney - Monday 23rd August 2021
- Melbourne - Monday 6th September 2021
- Brisbane - Friday 22nd October 2021
- Melbourne - Monday 22nd November 2021