Numicon Professional Development seminars are interactive sessions that provide direct hands-on experiences of Numicon activities and are full of practical ideas and content that give Educators the knowledge and tools to successfully implement Numicon in their school.
We provide a range of in-school teacher professional development sessions across Australia delivered both face-to-face and live online. Bespoke PD may be arranged for your school from 2 hours to full day sessions.
In-school face-to-face PD sessions for up to 30 staff;
- Full-day 6 hours $1500
- Extended half-day 4 hours $900
- Half-day 3 hours $700
- Staff meeting 2 hours $500
Travel expenses may be incurred for schools outside Victoria.
Online live webinars are available for 1 to 20 staff. Schools must have their own Numicon resources and access to a screen linked to a computer with internet.
- 2 hour webinar: $375
- 4 hour webinar: $600
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device