Numicon Big Ideas is a program of additional sessions is designed for small groups, focusing on key elements of the Primary maths curriculum for pupils not meeting age-related expectations in Years 3 to 6 aged 10 and upwards.
- 1 x Box of 80 Numicon Shapes
- 2 x Feely Bag
- 4 x Spinners
- 10 x Numicon Ten Shapes
- 20 x Numicon 1-shapes
- 1 x Coloured Counters Pack of 200
- 6 x Double-sided Baseboard Laminates
- 1 x 0-100 Numeral Cards
- 1 x Number Rods - Large Set
- 2 x 1-100cm Number Rod Track
- 2 x Fraction Number Line Laminate
- 2 x 10s Number Line Laminate
- 3 x 0-100cm scale Number Line
- 2 x 0 to 1.01 Decimal Number Line
- This apparatus pack supports the activities in the separate Numicon Big Ideas Teaching Handbook.
- Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.
Not suitable for children under 36 months.
This item is a special order product. Your purchase will be finalised at checkout and delivery will take approximately 12 weeks.