The student Explorer Progress Book supports the activities in the Numicon Number, Pattern and Calculating 4 Teaching Resource Handbook and offers an opportunity for teachers to assess individual children and monitor progress. This pack contains 30 copies of the Numicon Number, Pattern and Calculating 4 Explorer Progress Book C. Single copies are also available.
- An opportunity for teachers to assess individual children and monitor progress.
- A great assessment tool, allowing teachers to gather evidence of children's achievements.
- Real-life contexts allow teachers to assess children's ability apply their mathematics learning when faced with 'non-routine' problems.
- Each activity has space for you to offer support and encouragement to children.
- Children are free to record their answers in their own way, so teachers can see their thinking.
This item is a special order product. Your purchase will be finalised at checkout and delivery will take approximately 12 weeks.